Thursday, November 22, 2007

dumb tales.

2 days since i touch my com.
Anybody miss me posting? (:

ytd was outing with my girlfriends, jy, hp and k3nny.
Hmm. Its super aimless. But somehw, i enjoyed it ! ;D
Was getting bullied by 3 bitches ytd. And i cant retaliate !! ):
So miserable. Celine is not there. Was sick hor? Take care my girl !
We all missed u !
Took quite alot of pictures for the girls.
Shall put it in my com later. (:

Tuesday
I missed my bowling session with dawn they all.
& missed my food funfair with nana they all !
ARGH! I got NYAA. Boring !

The drama put up a performance fr dance.
I think its quite a disappointment. I expected smtg better from the drama.
But somebody seriously surprises me.. Lol. I cant rmbr her name. X:
She practically point out all the mistakes, and look like a professional !
Zomg.

Zhimin and jingyong leaving today.
Jessica and ernie boy coming back tmr.
Wooot. & im leaving in a weeks time ! ;D
So many trips lur. So cool.

I MISS JESSICA CHAI !

No comments: